Lamps are essential for every household. The existence of lamps lanterns only plays the role of lighting, but also an indispensable part of interior decoration. Lamps, like the sun stars in the room, bring us light warmth in the dark. At present, there are many brands of lamps on the market, so how to choose lamps correctly? The following modern lighting will give you a detailed introduction to the relevant knowledge of lamp purchase.
According to different functions, modern lighting is mainly divided into the following categories: chandelier, ceiling lamp, wall lamp, table lamp, floor lamp so on.
The chandelier is mostly suitable for the living room because of its rich beautiful shape diverse styles. Commonly used are European-style chandeliers, Chinese-style chandeliers, all-copper chandeliers, crystal chandeliers, etc. Therefore, when reminding the choice of chandeliers, the height of the room the indoor environment must be considered. The thickness of a qualified pendant lamp should be less than 1/3 of the large diameter of the pendant lamp. The ratio of the clear height of the pendant lamp cover the top to the thickness of the pendant lamp should be 1:1. The installation height of the pendant lamp should be no less than 2.2 meters above the ground.
Ceiling light is suitable for lighting in bedrooms, kitchens, etc. because it takes up less space, the light is even soft. Commonly used are square hood ceiling lights, round ceiling lights, small rectangular hood ceiling lights, semi-spherical ceiling lights. At present, the materials of the ceiling lamps on the market are various materials such as mahogany, glass, plastic. The specific style should be determined according to your own hobbies. Ceiling light can be directly installed on the ceiling, easy to install, simple elegant style, giving the space a clear crisp feeling.
The wall lamp is suitable for bedroom bathroom lighting. Commonly used are single-head wall lamps, double-head wall lamps, mirror front wall lamps, etc. The choice of wall lamp mainly depends on the structure shape. At present, high-end wall lamps on the market include all-copper wall lamps wrought iron forged wall lamps. The installation height of the wall lamp, the bulb should be no less than 1.8 meters above the ground.
Notes on the purchase selection of modern lighting:
1. Pay attention to the coordination of colors;
2. Avoid glare eliminate eye fatigue;
3. Reasonable distribution of light sources: the light on the ceiling is bright, making people feel that the space is increased, the light on the ceiling is dim, making people feel that the space is narrow depressing;
4. The direction of the light the intensity of the light should be appropriate;
5. The layout of the lights should be consistent with the height of the ceiling, the size of the room the environment. Generally between 50 150 lux;
6. Reduce the lighting level to save energy extend the life of the bulb;
7. Enrich the atmosphere of the room (affect people's psychological activities);
8. Change the light intensity to adapt to various activities realize multiple scenes in one room.
Contact: Mr. Li
Official website address: http://oodoolighting.cn
Address: Xinxing Industrial Park, Guzhen Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province